Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and conditions - Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Registrars Instagram competition. To participate in this competition, users must follow the @MarryMeInChelsea page, like the competition post and comment on the competition post telling us why they'd like to win, remembering to tag us with the hashtag #MyLoveStory if posting a selfie.
If participants share their selfie with what they love most using the #MyLoveStory, or if they tag a friend or if they repost the competition onto their page, they get the chance to receive a £150 It's My Magazine gift voucher, to be redeemed within six months of the competition closing date. Vouchers can only be redeemed against magazine commissions of 24 pages and above and only one voucher can be used per purchase. The winner will supply their high-res, approved images and adhere to the It's My Magazine terms and conditions in relation to magazine commissions. Photography is not included.
The last comment when the competition closes wins.
Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page or any other avenue apart from the approved channel and competition post will not be accepted.
2. There will be one winner who will be the last to comment when the competition closes, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted. The prize must be redeemed within 12 months and the winner is bound by the usual It's My Magazine terms and conditions.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom and worldwide.
4. The prize consists of a £599 personalised love story magazine which the winner will authorise to be utilised for marketing purposes by The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and It's My Magazine.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Registrars as to how you claim your prize. You will also be required to provide a video message and a written testimonial at the announcement of the win and also once you receive your magazine.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Unlimited entries per person will be accepted as long as the conditions stated in 1. are met.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes outside of the aforementioned without the individual's prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Registrars and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
16. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
17. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
18. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
19. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at:
21. Promoter: Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Registrars. Registered Office: Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, Kensington, London, W8 7NX. Website address: